← 10 Ways to Find a Friend from High School Online
10 Ways to Use the Internet to Be Even Lazier →
10 Sites Where You Can Try Different Looks
The wrong hairstyle choice can totally ruin your looks. What might look great on someone else, might look horrible on you. Virtual makeover websites allow you the advantage of trying on different hairstyles and different makeup finishes by simply uploading your photo and applying your choices. There are several sites which provide the service. Most of them are free, but a few will give you added benefits with a paid subscription.
- TheHairstyler.com – This is a very thorough site. With the paid membership, you can upload photos of yourself and others. Then use the virtual hairstyler tool to try on different looks. Even without a membership in can punch in your information and get suggestions for hairstyles that will flatter your face shape.
- DailyGlow.com – You have the option of uploading your own picture or simply choosing a model’s face that matches close to yours. Then click through sample hairstyles or celebrity styles. Select different hair colors to go with different styles.
- Instyle.com – If you’d like to see how you’d look in Jennifer Anniston’s new hair-style, or some other celebrity’s new hair-do, this is a great site for that. Choose your celebrity and apply her hair-style to your photo. See if you are starlet material or not.
- MyLifeTime.com – You can have a lot of fun on this site. In addition to trying on hairstyles, you can invite friends to a ‘makeover party’ where they can do a makeover on your photo or someone elses photo. There are also contests for you to enter your makeover shots into.
- MaryKay.com – Mary Kay has been known for their high quality makeup and their home makeover parties for years. Now you can access their makeover advice on line, including hairstyles. Use your own uploaded photo or use one of their model head shots.
- DailyMakeover.com – Membership with this site is free and comes with some great benefits. You can upload your photo and gain access to lots of celebrity looks and save your different makeover shots to showoff or compare. You can also add accessories, do eye and face makeup and choose different lip colors as well.
- Taaz.com – Play around with celebrity hairstyles on the model headshots or register for a free membership and upload your own photo for trying on hairstyles, hair colors and makeup. Lots of free beauty tips too.
- Elle.com – Elle magazine’s website has a great makeover tool for trying out new looks. Like many of the other sites, you have the choice of uploading your own photo or using own of the model faces that they have available on the site. Their model selection is bit broader than what you might find on some of the other sites, so it is easier to find one that matches close to your face and skin tone.
- iVillage.com – If you’re a frequenter of iVillage, then you may have come across their makeover site in the beauty section. A total free and easy site to use. You can also share your makeover look with friends when you’re done.
- EZFace.com – This site allows you to choose your brand of makeup for your makeover and will also give you the opportunity to view before and after shots to see the total transformation that you have done on your uploaded photo.
Have a little fun with your face and see how you’d look with a new hair color or a new style without having to leave your home or handover your credit card.
Tweet This Buzz This Facebook Stumble This
← 10 Ways to Find a Friend from High School Online 10 Ways to Use the Internet to Be Even Lazier →